Life After Loss- December 2008 Mothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spring thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring thread

Post  Amy Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Yay! New posts!

Kathy- We might not be moving while dh is gone. I think I should stay close to base in case anything happens so I can be notified sooner. That's so cute that Kate has her first tooth!

Tif- Nicholas is more of a roller, too. He crawls a little, but he seems to get places faster when he rolls.. Lol!

AFM- The breifing went ok, except for the fact that Robert may be leaving earlier. Instead of the set date of the 11th, it's now sometime between the 7th and the 15th. Gotta love the Army, right?

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom-to-Luke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Amy - I'm sorry Robert might have to leave earlier...but does that also mean he might get to leave after the 11th? When will you know? Do you have help with the babies and Matthew? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just so curious. I've been watching Army Wives again - the women on there are so close.

Has anyone else been following Mackenzie's blog - her mom is niffiness from the december baby board. Baby Mac was born at 26 weeks. I love following her progress.
Here is the link - if anyone is interested... http://mackenziealexander.blogspot.com/

AFM - I'm at work trying to figure something out and not real motivated. Kate got up at 5:50 this morning - she normally sleeps till after 7 so I'm a bit tired. The good news is I got free starbucks this morning for singing them a song. That was a first for me. Poor them - I have such a bad voice.
Mom-to-Luke
Mom-to-Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Kathy- We might not be told when he's going until 24 hours before he leaves, which is just annoying! I'm not close to very many of he women here, but I live about half an hour from my aunt. I know that she'll help me if I need her to. My MIL and FIL will probably be visiting once or twice a month too. Other than that, I'll be on my own. The good thing about that is I'll be so busy I won't have time to be worried I guess. I'm a little jealous of the Starbucks! 2 of my boys are sick and haven't been sleeping... I wish that Starbucks delivered!

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniferShafer Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Today Easton is 7 months old. I can't believe it has been 7 months already. I am going to post a pic of him on my avatar so you all can see how big he is now! (And how cute!)
JenniferShafer
JenniferShafer

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/BabyShafer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom-to-Luke Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am

Amy - I wish I lived closer - I'd bring you a starbucks and love to come play with your 3 boys. That is amazing to me that the army only give 24 hours notice -- I'm so sorry for that. I hope the boys are feeling better soon and you can get some sleep. Do the twins take turns being awake with you during the day? My sisters babies do - if Lilly is asleep, Dylan is sure to be up. It is like they want to keep Kari company - so she is never lonely.

Jennifer - Easton is adorable - I can't believe he is 7mths already.
Mom-to-Luke
Mom-to-Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Jennier- Easton is so cute! I love that picture!

Kathy- They do take turns... Sometimes at night, too! Being lonely isn't a problem these days.. Lol!

QOTW- What's you baby's favorite toy?

AOTW- Nicholas loves the cow rattle that we got him. It goes on his wrist, but he always takes it off to play with it. Zachary loves his blanket for some reason. We have a ton of toys for them, but he's always chewing on it!

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom-to-Luke Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

AOTD: Kate has a lovey "Lucy" that she likes to chew on she also has a vtech move and crawl ball (http://www.target.com/VTech-Move-and-Crawl-Ball/dp/B000231EX2/sr=1-4/qid=1245955724/ref=sr_1_4/189-3870376-9197440?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20ball&page=1) it rolls back to you and plays music and talks to you. She really likes it.

Last edited by Mom-to-Luke on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed link to better picture of the ball...the one at walmart looked different)
Mom-to-Luke
Mom-to-Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2